Saturday 23 January 2016

SARAH'S LOVE LIST



FILM PHOTOGRAPHY
I have a collection of old film cameras, a bag of film in the fridge and a darkroom in my basement. I adore how film photography allows me to slow down and take it all in as well as the excitement of developing a gem and bringing a photo to life with my hands creating a unique product from start to finish.

READING
Especially Harry Potter, anything by Jane Austen, Historical Fiction with strong female characters, Magazines and Cookbooks with a picture on every page of course! Right now I am working on reading the classics. 

THE GREAT OUTDOORS
I love being outside - not so much in the winter though. 
In the summer you can find me in my kayak, camping, taking nightly walks 
around my neighborhood and spending time at the park with my daughter.
I  read outdoors and once in a while I even do my editing outdoors!

BOARD GAMES
I'm not talking about monopoly, my husband collects boardgames and we 
play as often as possible... We especially love to have friends over 
for a night of good food and games.


I also love Music, Travel, Television and Movies, but who doesn't!

No comments:

Post a Comment